Health is a very important subject to most people, and an easy way to help stay healthy is to take supplements. Maybe health and fitness is something you’re passionate about, and you want to start your own brand, and with these steps you can.
Identify Your Product
- When you’re starting a supplement brand, the first thing you need to do is identify is what supplements you would like to sell and what for. It could be for heart health, weight loss, memory, joints, pain etc.
Research Your Product and Your Market
- Research your product and the demand for it, it could be something that is very popular, or it could be something that is a bit under the radar and not as popular yet.
- Research the ingredients that go into your product, look up the pros and cons of each to ensure that is safe for consumption for your customers.
Find a Manufacturer
Finding a manufacturer is a very important thing to help you produce your supplements, if you are new to the industry it can be a bit challenging to do, but with some research it is not impossible.
- Look at reviews, researching the reviews and reputation for a manufacturer is a big step to see how reliable they are.
- Sometimes manufacturers can be a bit overpriced so make sure to compare prices, so you get the best deal as possible.
- Ensure that your manufacturer is also NSF certified, the certification is something that confirms that the building in which they produce the products are clean and in good order and condition, therefore enduring regular inspections.
If you’re looking for a great manufacturer that produces a variety of different high quality supplements at a great price, our company SolisLabs is a great place for all of that.
- Check out your competition, the health industry can be highly competitive and a lot of companies can produce similar things. A great thing is to establish yourself and your brand and what makes you different so that you can stand out.
- Establish the pros and cons of your company vs. the competitors, it could be price, side effects, certain deals and discounts that your provide that competitors don’t such as free shipping etc.
- A great way to promote your brand is to start a social media page, reach out to some popular influencers on the platform, and set up a sponsorship. Lots of YouTuber influencers, and Instagram influencers already have a large fan base and if they test out your product and show the results, with just a few posts you could be seeing great amounts of traffic.
We hope these tips provide you with a more clear idea on starting an online supplements brand. Feel free to get in touch with us if you would like to learn more!