All natural, remedial and non-toxic, Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil, a liquid procured from the cannabis plant, has been a growingly popular trend in the world of dietary supplements. The popularity of CBD Oil products creates enormous opportunities for dietary supplement vendors, ranging in gummies to coffee to eye drops.
Many are loving the benefits of CBD, but is it safe for dogs?
CBD products from hemp, classified as cannabis with less than .3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), are not psychoactive (that ‘buzz’ feeling). Rather, it provides your dog with a relaxing feeling without any harmful intoxicating effects.
Here are a few benefits of CBD Oil for Dogs:
- Painkiller and Anti-Inflammatory
- At times, dogs have a hard time maintaining sleep, pain, and appetite: CBD oil may help. These three factors are regulated by a specialized system called endocannabinoid system (ECS) in the body. This system does so by incorporating and binding cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. CBD impacts this cannabinoid receptors’ activity, thereby reducing chronic pain and inflammation.
- Studies show that CBD has antiemetic properties, easing vomiting and nausea. It controls nausea by influencing the serotonin receptors in addition to slowing down serotonin release. This lessens the stimulation of the vomiting center in the brain.
- Stress Reliever
- Anxiety is the 6th largest disorder in the country. As a result, many pharmaceutical companies push prescription drugs used to treat depression and anxiety into the market. Unfortunately, many of these products become addictive and cause side effects that are potentially hazardous to health, often making the anxiety worsened. The use of CBD oil, as per several studies, can be a promising treatment with calming effects.
- Anti-Cancer Effects
- Each year, there are approximately 6 million new dog cancer diagnoses. As mentioned, CBD oil can have positive effects on cancer related symptoms, like pain, stress, nausea, and vomiting. It is also believed to eliminate cancer cell death. This happens as the CBD blocks the cells’ ability to produce energy, inhibiting glioma cell growth.
There are many manufacturers of CBD oil and CBD-infused products. As a vendor, it is important to research and ensure you buy products with manufacturers with high-quality products and great customer service. SolisLabs is a cGMP recognized leader that specializes in contract manufacturing for private label and nutraceutical products. For years, we have been managing the entire process of manufacturing from formulation to packaging and have maintained our reputation in providing high-quality products with precision and efficiency. We strive to provide the best customer service support, quality products, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Interesting in becoming a CBD oil seller? Contact us today!