With its federal legalization in December 2018, the Cannabidiol (CBD)/Hemp industry has been on the rise! This fairly new market is making its rounds across the country due to its amazing health benefits.
What sets CBD apart from all other essential oils in the market, aside from an infamous reputation, is that it’s a compound produced by and extracted from the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant.
The growing popularity of CBD has sellers across the world with their best claims that they have the highest quality product in the market. And as it becomes increasingly popular, it’s not easy to determine which CBD brands provide high-quality CBD oil authentically. Quality will always supersede marketing tactics since products made of lesser quality will not yield the same benefits, which can impact your business and overall reputation. This gives even more reason to spend time determining the right CBD oil manufacturer.
As a leading CBD manufacturer, we have come up with five ways to choose the best high quality CBD oil manufacturers for your business.
- Where is it grown? This is critical factor as it affects the quality of the oil extracted. US growers are required to disclose where the plants are grown by Department of Agriculture. The last thing a buyer will want is for their CBD oil to have accumulated toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals, especially when marketing a product as “Organic”. In the same way you should know how it’s extracted, you should also know where it comes from.
- What is the THC level? One of the cannabinoids that are found in marijuana and agricultural hemp is Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. This is the substance that gives the user that “high” feeling. Legally, optimal levels of THC present should not exceed 0.3% so check the product carefully and request for their lab test results before you make the purchase.
- Is it full spectrum or isolate? There is a big difference between isolate and full spectrum CBD. Full spectrum CBD oil contains trace amounts (0.3 percent) of THC whereas Isolate CBD oil is a purified cannabidiol without cannabis and residual cannabinoids. Know which product you intend on selling prior to purchasing.
- What does the Certification of Analysis Say? It is important to know not only where CBD is grown but also how, as this is another crucial factor in determining whether it is of high or low-grade quality. As it’s a fairly new industry, regulation standards are still being written as to how the product should be made. High-quality CBD oil is usually processed by ethanol and/or extraction of supercritical CO2. You can determine this by conducting research and requesting third party lab testing results known as the Certification of Analysis (COA) from the manufacturer.
- What Do Customers Say? A reputable CBD manufacturer will always take pride in providing only high-quality products with great customer service. SolisLabs is a cGMP recognized leader that specializes in contract manufacturing for private label and nutraceutical products. For years, we have been managing the entire process of manufacturing from formulation to packaging and have maintained our reputation in providing high-quality products with precision and efficiency. We strive to provide the best customer service support, quality products, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Interesting in becoming a
CBD oil seller? Contact us today!