SolisLabs is an industry-leading Custom Formulation and Private Label Manufacturer of Vitamins and Nutraceutical Supplements.
As a certified supplement manufacturer, we lead the way with turnkey solutions, producing premium quality products with competitive pricing, fast turnarounds, spot-on quality control, and the utmost customer satisfaction.
We are a state of the art 70,000+ sq ft. manufacturing facility dedicated to meeting the highest standards of quality control. We are cGMP, FDA, and USDA compliant, and have experience and training in the FDA compliant food and drug labeling rules, laws and regulations, providing this service to each of our clients for added value.
With hundreds of different high quality formulations and private label dietary supplements and products in house, SolisLabs encompasses all of your company’s needs, helping you build, grow, and expand your business.
We Serve Clients Worldwide
SolisLabs provides the following services:
- In House Nutraceutical Manufacturer
- All of our manufacturing is done in-house, providing better flexibility, improved quality, control of production, logistics, and support.
- Custom Formulation
- Whether you are looking to build a custom pre-workout powder, a CBD product or create a new detox product line supplement, SolisLabs’ in-house team of formulators can help you work through the process.
- Private Labeling & Branding
- Private labeling builds brand awareness and loyalty, leading your business to higher profits. Our detailed graphic designers can work with you to create custom supplement labeling that will attract your audience.
- Marketing & Distribution Support with Global Fulfillment
- Solislabs has industry expertise in sourcing the highest quality material globally. We are reputable in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia, producing and fulfilling a predictable supply of premium ingredients.
- Capsules, Tablets and Softgels
- Our capsules, tablets, caplets, and softgels come in various sizes, colors, and flavors. You have the ability to choose bottle sizes to suit your products’ needs.
- We believe fruit gummies should be made with real fruit flavors! Our delicious, all-natural gummies are packaged in a multi-fruit assortment of flavors, and do not contain any artificial sweeteners.
- Powder, stick packs, and Blister packs
- We develop a high quality of organic powders, stick packs and blister packs with flavor machines and custom packaging. While some manufacturers don't supply samples, we give each one of our clients an opportunity to sample a product flavor, ensuring it suits their satisfaction. We stand apart from our competitors by providing flavors in vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, blueberry, and more!
We support our customers business and brand, and strive to make premium, top of the line products at value pricing.
Liquids and Creams
We are committed to fulfilling your needs as an industry leading liquid contract manufacturer. We bring our in-depth knowledge about supplement manufacturing to help you create a new range of custom liquid dietary supplement products in amazing flavors. We package up to 32oz bottles.
Not only can we manufacture liquids, but we also offer an incredible line of skin care items ranging from anti-aging creams, serums, cellulite creams, shampoo and conditioners.
We begin our relationship with clients during the consultations. This discovery phase helps us understand your vision, turning your supplement branding dreams into reality. From product and formulation, to bottle size and flavor, we work with our clients and provide competitive pricing.
Our facility is over 70,000 sq ft. and maintains both temperature and humidity at levels that maximize stability and the integrity of your brand. Our manufacturing plant consists of over 240 cross trained and OSHA trained-certified employees, dedicated to upholding the highest quality control for our clients' products.
Our team of expert chemists, scientists and pharmacists are ready to assist and partner with your company to produce an existing formula or develop a unique formula from start to finish.
Our team adheres to cGMP compliance methodologies to ensure all formulas are manufactured at the highest quality while maximizing product effectiveness. We not only work with our clients to develop unique formulas but we strive to help enhance the quality control of our raw materials and active ingredients at every stage of production.
By partnering with SolisLabs, you gain access to our formulas, including the white label formulas that we have specifically developed in-house.
Blending, Encapsulating, Bottling
Our facility houses state of the art mixing blenders with the capability of mixing our raw ingredients within minutes, while our encapsulating machines provide us flexible and timely production output.
SolisLabs’ bottling process allows us to bottle up 150,000 to 200,000 bottles per shift. As an industry leader, our customers can also choose from over 200 different combinations of bottling options. This can help you create that unique look and feel to help your private label supplement stand apart from your competition, helping you grow your own brand.
Packaging And Labeling
We offer full-service packaging and labeling of dietary supplement products. We have graphic designers and label printing experts that understand what the overall look and feel must be to launch a successful product. Brand loyalty and awareness is tied not only to the quality of your ingredients but the packaging and aesthetics, and we provide designs that stand out from the rest.
We handle label printing (ex. matte, high gloss, etc.), application and even review the label in-house by our quality control experts to ensure the label meets FDA compliance. Whether you are looking for a small or large package, we have options for you.
Our design services include logo, label, and package creation for your unique dietary supplement business. In addition, all packaging components, labels, labor, and GMP required testing is included in quote and will be provided by SolisLabs.
At SolisLabs’ we strive for the highest quality products. With the expertise of our Regulatory Compliance Specialists, we conduct the following Third Party extensive product testing analysis for pathogens:
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Micro Testing
- Finished Product Testing
- Identity Testing
- Stability Testing for Shelf Life
Each vendor that we work with is thoroughly vetted prior to becoming an approved supplier. We understand that your product is a direct reflection of your business, and provide transparent product sourcing and production throughout the development and manufacturing process.
Every product manufactured also receives a Certificate of Analysis that clients have access to at any time.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned brand, delivering your companies supplements to your customers on time can be a hassle. SolisLabs will help ensure each of our customers have the ability to fulfill their orders in a timely manner. Our product forecasting is based on actual historical data that will guide our clients to success.
We fulfill shipping orders within the scheduled time period designated by our clients and guaranteed stock of each product to fulfill our clients' desired quantity.
Ready to take your brand to the next level? Contact us today for a consultation!